What’s so special about Toyota FJ Cruiser skid plate? You see, when you have a ride, having the right accessories can determine the power and also the performance of the car, especially if we are talking about the reliable and dependable riding. Don’t underestimate the importance of an auto accessory because such a thing can actually improve the car’s ability, value, and also performance if you choose the right thing.
Different Types and Variants
The problem with Toyota FJ Cruiser skid plate is that they are coming with tons of different options. You’d be surprised to know that they have different variants and alternatives.
- All-ProAll-Prod. They are coming with different weight and also price. The Transmission type, for instance, is 12 lbs with $99 in amount. The Low link rear is 5 lbs and $99 while the Low link front is 7 lbs with $129. In most cases, the construction is made from steel. If you want aluminum, there will be an extra charge. The finish is black powder coat.
- ARB. The rick slider skids are $143 while the transmission and front skids are $435. The construction is folded and pressed steel.
- ASFIR 4×4. The options include rear diff, exhaust skis, transfer/fuel skid, front skid, and gear skid. The construction is generally made from aluminum.
- Boz Tec. It comes with the rear diff in $386. The structure is made from steel with steel cradle, and also primer powder coat as the finish.
- The options are still plenty because you will find picks like TrailWorx Fabrication, Trail Gear, or Toyota/TRD. The possibilities are basically limitless. Be sure to choose the right accessory that will fit your ride’s specs and features.
Handy Tips to Choose the Right Accessory
- Different individuals have various preferences when it comes to the right skid plate for their needs. Some are into installing and changing the accessories while some are focusing more on the functionality. When you want to choose the right Toyota FJ Cruiser skid plate for your needs, consider these things:
- What kind of features do you need? What do you expect from a skid plate?
- Consider the function first before focusing on the style or design. After all, performance is the central aspect that you want to have, right?
- Don’t forget to do your research thoroughly. Some of the favorite retailers have their own websites to make use of the online search.
If you are able to do these, you should be able to get the right Toyota FJ Cruiser skid plate for your needs.